- Price of the product: 9.99 Euro for 150 ml
Delicate Facial foam ( BioDtox, Meadowfoam Oil, Almond Oil)
How to use it: Lather with warm water and massage into face and neck. Then rinse off
This product feels very nice on my skin, in makes me feel very clean and keeps the skin soft. I also like the clean smell it has. The texture is not as usual cleansing products – it is a gentle foam that feels very special when you apply it on your skin. I have been using this product for about 2 weeks every morning and every evening and my skin works well with this foam.I follow my routine with miceral water and my night or day cremes. My pores are not as huge, I get less blackheads and acne ever since I have been using this product. With some cheeper drug store products my skin was a bit red but with DayTox Foam I did not notice this issue. Thanks to the foam texture i don’t need to use a lot of the product. I would totally repurchase it – the price is also Okish. You can buy this product at Douglas. This review is based on my honest opinion and works well with my skin type.
- 2 eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 small yogurt ( greek, bulgarian, soya, almond ….) or a cup of water or milk (cow, soya,almomd…)
- any leftover nuts, dried fruit, chia seeds, coconut flakes ….
- agave sirup or honey
- 1 1/2 cup oats
Mix all in a bowl into a dough ( it will be liquid), then bake in greesed bannana bread form 180C for 30 – 40 mins.
- Local people are very down to earth and friendly. Most of the Hannover people feel very real, they like to bike, eat good food and spend their time with their friends and family. Not so many posers and show offs here like in other big German cities J
- They speak the best German (Hochdeutsch) so it makes learning the new language easier
- The rents are not as high as in other cities in Germany.
- There is a lot of greenery, Hannover is in fact the greenest metropolis in Germany
- There are many cultural events taking place here – opera, museums, concerts of big stars, the exhibition, food festivals, fashion events.
- There is an U-Bahn in the city and a very good and easy to use public transportation system!
- It is very close to Harz – a beautiful mountain resort similar to more known but also more expensive Schwarzwald!
- Hannover offers probably the hippest residential areas in Germany – Linden, List, Nordstadt… I used to live in Munich and the famous student- hip area Schwabing has nothing on Hannover’s cultic area Linden! There are many hip boutiques, restaurants, bars and coffee shops and my favorite Hannah Arendt was from Liden!
- Hannover is one of the most advanced medical centers in Germany! The medical care here is on a very high level.
- The location is perfect for travel lovers like me. There is an easy access to many airports besides Hannover Airport – Bremen, Hamburg or Berlin!
I hope you enjoyed my article! Have a nice day and don’t forget to folow me on instagram @hannovermom